Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Humans stand up

i have been hearing some strange conversations in the past few days.....i have had a friend disclose her anti-semitic leanings. another friend of mine has had 2 people do the same with her. i was so surprised. all i could say was the Israeli people are different than the "leaders" of Israel. the masters of disaster who are in charge of nation states and unbelieve resources and weaponry have succeeded in peddling fear, ignorance and propaganda to the masses. on the hopeful side (because the waves of "No hope" are troubling me alot these days) my friend seems to really be seeking my involvement and even asked for a website where i got my information about what was really happening in Iraq. Baghdad Burning this is different for her. i have had the feeling she thinks i exaggerate the alarm about what is happening in our country and the nature of the cabal who has seized power. and i always had to measure what i said because it annoyed her. this has been the case for most of the people in my life. and boy, at times, i sure wish i could go back to my favorite distractions and not feel responsible to try to do something.

the people of Israel are hostages to criminal regimes just like we are.....

Middle East
I accuse you !

By Tsilli Goldenberg, Israeli citizenJul 25, 2006,
06:20

Tsilli Goldenberg, Israeli citizen

lundi 24 juillet 2006.

I, Tsilli Goldenberg, Israeli citizen


Accuse you - Ehud Olmert, Prime Minister of Israel, Amir
Peretz, Minister of Defense, Dan Halutz Head of Staff Chief Commander of the Israeli Army, of committing this bestial barbaric slaughter in Lebanon.


I accuse you of committing Crimes against Humanity towards the Palestinian People.


I accuse you of deserting our soldiers, when their lives could be saved by negotiations, and I accuse you of starting an unjustified war in my name.

full article

No comments: