Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ferndale Street Festival

How many towns shut down main street for an all day street festival? Ferndale still does!
We had a double democratic presence this year.....a booth by the 42nd Legislative District and Bellingham Democracy for America.....


add Jim, the button man, and we had some fun!!!
We had a great turnout of volunteers to man the booths and we talked politics to lots of friendly folks...
the street festival is about community and food and music ...and food

And as community members and Democrats, we had a great time being a part of the festival.
see more photos here.........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos!

I visited Bellingham this weekend -- and wish I'd come on over to Ferndale too.

Ozy said...

You Rock!!! WTG Peggy,Steve and CO.

I wish I could have come down but I can't drive for a few weeks =(