Thursday, March 20, 2008

challenging the lies and fearmongering....

this is such a great press moment with video over at Think Progress....thanks to Rachel Maddow for featuring this.

Bush: Al Qaeda is in Iraq, stealing our oil
Eric Brewer
Published: Thursday March 20, 2008

I had a lot of fun at the White House Wednesday afternoon, and not because I made Dana Perino mad. In fact, I felt a little sorry for her today. It's not her fault that Bush's speechwriters put ludicrous statements into his speeches.It all started when I came across the following line in the President's Iraq War Birthday speech: "An emboldened al Qaeda with access to Iraq's oil resources could pursue its ambitions to acquire weapons of mass destruction to attack America and other free nations."

I almost started salivating


full article

No comments: