Wednesday, October 25, 2006

we're excited about Jesse!!

Jesse Salomon has been working sooo hard in his race for State Senator from the 42nd LD.


i have watched Jesse and his campaign manager Ellen Ware and it has been inspiring and gives me hope for our future.
the ice cream social was really fun.....thanks to everyone who made it happen and came to share the afternoon.....










and i couldn't say it any better than.......

DfA-Bellingham organizer, StephenSchuck



It went great! As (sort-of) sponsors, DfA got some air time before Jessie's talk, and your "organizer" was (sort-of)de-facto elected to the job. I can't remember a word I said, except that when I asked for show of hands of people who receive these notes. I was overwhelmed by the turnout. Thank you all, very much.......















No comments: