Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wexler Wants Hearings-update

attention:Congress

join Rep. Wexler and the parade of American citizens calling for hearings NOW, accountability NOW.

Last night, I took to the floor of the House of Representatives and outlined our case as to why this Congress must hold immediate hearings on Rep. Kucinich’s Articles of Impeachment.I didn’t do it alone: I was armed with nearly 200,000 signatures of support from you and so many others. Please watch the video of this speech and forward it to as many people as possible.

I've posted it on the front page of Wexler Wants Hearings.
This morning, I delivered letters to all of my colleagues in the House of Representatives, urging them to support Cheney Impeachment Hearings. You can read a copy of both the letter to my colleagues as well as the letter to Chairman Conyers I am asking them to sign here


1 comment:

Rev. William said...

When in the Course of human Events,it becomes necessary for a people to advance from that Subordination,in which they have hitherto remained and to assume among the Powers of the Earth,the equal and independent Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them,a decent Respect to the opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the Causes,which impel them to the Change. Submitted by Rev. William